Pet at Pet’s Garden Blog tagged me just as Deborah and I began our long Thanksgiving weekend, so I’ve been slow to respond. Memes are all the rage in the Blogadelphia, with new ones starting every day. This meme requires me to expose eight random things about myself. Honestly, I’m not sure the world is ready for this, but the meme can not be denied!
The hardest part is paring it down to just eight, but first, I need to take care of the paperwork.
When you are tagged by me, you must link back to this website. Then when writing your meme, post the rules before your list, then list eight random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people.
Now … let the fun begin!
- In thirty-three days, Deborah and I will celebrate our thirty-eighth wedding anniversary.
- I love all kinds of technology.
- I have not made a car payment in over seven years. I like buying really nice used cars and driving them until their wheels fall off.
- I enjoy quiet, relaxing weekends.
- I love reading Science Fiction, especially when it’s good. (see #4)
- I am a dog person (sorry Pet).
- I am an efficiency and productivity junkie. I will stop dead in my tracks to read the latest “get more from your workday” article written by anyone.
- I love finding out more about people, which makes this meme interesting for me.
Okay, that was easy. Now it’s time to tag my eight individuals.
Let’s see, who do I want to know more about? In no particular order, I tag …
WOW! that was more fun than writing eight random things about myself.
If you’re not reading these eight blogs (plus about a hundred more), you’re missing out on some fantastic wisdom in their perspective fields. These are part of my daily reading list, which is why I need to be more efficient.