Last week I wrote an article about attending the B.A.N.G. Business Expo, and the lack of preparation on the part of the vendors. The title was, Why Should I Buy From You?, and was taken from a question I asked each vendor I spoke with.
Now that you’ve had time to think about that question, I thought I would turn it around.
The new question is—Why Should You Buy From Me?
Why Should You Buy From Me?
- Personalized Service
- Have you ever been frustrated with something you bought off the Internet? Not sure what you could do about it? As a small business, offering 100% guaranteed satisfaction, our goal is to make sure you get the right product to begin with.
- Personal Recommendation
- Deborah and I are enthusiasts in the flag business, therefore we use our products and can give you correct information from a user’s standpoint. We want your experience to be a positive one, with flags first, Flags Bay second.
- Our passion for what we do is different than bigger competitors that are in business just to make money. Yes, we must make money to remain in business, but our passion is what drives us to deliver our experience to you.
- My Mom Really Does Buy From Us
- Here is my Mom’s testimonial … We live in the Panhandle of Texas. Most people have experienced our winds coming or going on I-40. It can tear up a lot of flags. These flags we bought from Flags Bay are withstanding high winds up here and holding up very well. Most flags we’ve bought in the past do good if they withstand the wind a month without shredding.
What more can I say?